Saturday 10 September 2016

Categorise of Professors in Unijos.

Every University or tertiary  institution in Nigeria has its own categorise of lecturers. In this series, I will be concentrating on Professors from the "Prestigious"  University of Jos. Unijos a University that I believe is living on past glory. In early 2000, Unijos was among the bset University in Nigeria but it nowhere to be found in the recent University ranking. Let me go straight to our topic of discussion which is the categorise of professors in Unijos.

I will be concentrating on two department at the Naraguta Campus (Psite) of the University.
First on my list today is a professor from Sociology department of Unijos. I am not going to mention names but believe me after this you will get to know the professor that I am referring to. Funny enough I got to know this prof. even before I got admission into Unijos. I was seriously warned never to pick one of his course that was an elective for my department. This Prof. LOVES girls or should I say he lusts over girls. Let me tell you the type of girls the Prof. LOVES. He loves girls that have big BOOBS, girls that dress crazy and if you love showing yourself. There was a day that I was coming out from GST class with a friend and we happen to pass-by his office and from the window he called my friend who has Big BOOBS. Innocently my friend went to his office and he immediately grabbed and hugged her just to have a feel of her boobs. Rumours have it that Mr Prof. fainted on a girl during sex.
This Prof believes that nobody is entitle to score an A in his course. According to him, A is for God, B is for him and C is for the best student in the class.

The second Prof. is from the faculty of Arts and he is from the must populated department in the faculty. I don't want to mention the department for some reasons. Before writing this piece, I spoke to some students from that department. One of the student I spoke to said this lecturer believes he knows it all no one dares to challenge him in class. He always wants students to ask question during his class but each time a student ask a question, he rains insult on that student. Scoring an A in his course is an impossible task. He only reserves A for his class rep. The most annoying thing with Prof is that his knowledge is primitive in the sense that he is not updating his knowledge. What he said to his students in 1999 is exactly what he is telling us today.
 TO BE CONTINUE...... WATCH OUT FOR PART 2 NEXT SUNDAY...
    

DON'T FORGET TO ALWAYS DROP YOUR COMMENT(S) AND SUGGESTION(S) IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW. THANKS FOR VISITING.

No comments:

Post a Comment