Saturday 24 September 2016

My S3X Life with my Neighbour's Daughter (EPISODE 1)



I once said to myself that I will never have sex with any girl unless I am ready to marry her. Sometimes I believe we make some promises or should I say covenant we can’t keep. When we say we are not going to have sex with anyone until we get married, I just feel we make such commitment because we have not found ourselves in a situation where we forget this promises. Most a times, the person involved goes a long way to decide if we can keep to that covenant. Some girls/guys are very irresistible that we automatically forget our covenant.
My life was a very simple life in the sense that I live a reclusive life. I don’t mix up with people because I believe I don’t have enough time for myself talk more of having time for other people talk more of the opposite sex (girls).

Things began to change on this faithful day when I went out to get a bottle of SPRITE drink because I was a little bit dehydrated that day. When I got to the store I ordered for a bottle but the store owner asked me for my deposit which I don’t have because all I had on me on that day was just N50 which I tried fix because it was torn. After pleading with her she agreed to let me go with the bottle. Before leaving her store she said “No forget bring my bottle for me oo dis wan wey I no collect deposit from you”. With a smile I replied her “ Mama Blessing no fear I go give bring back you bottle” . As I turned to leave her store, I behold this epitome of beauty and the first question I asked myself was where this girl from? When I got close to her, she smiled at me and not to be rude to this epitome of beauty, I smiled back at her. Believe me at that point in time, I felt something that I have not felt in a long while. When I got to the bend leading to my house, I turned to take a glimpse at her, but behold she was still looking at me. Within few seconds, I realize how happy I was.
That faithful day, I was in my compound doing my laundry when I heard a knock on my gate so I went to answer, behold this mystery  girl I met earlier today was standing at my gate. Unconsciously I took a look at her from her head to sole of her feet. She was wearing a short purple gown that brought out her shape. She noticed how I was looking at her so she smiled at me and I returned the gesture. She said “Please I am new in this area and I was told I can fetch water here”. Without hesitation I ushered in, when she came in, I locked the gate al I was looking at was her ASS and hips. Immediately I noticed some movement around my trouser; my DICK got erected immediately. She was facing me when she bent down to fetch water, all I could see was her BOOBS because she was not putting on her BRA…..Believe me my DICK was struggling to get out of my trouser. When she finished we introduced ourselves and she said her name is Mercy and I said mine is David.
She asked me if she can come back one more time and I said yes….. She then…..
TO BE CONTINUE…..



DON'T FORGET TO ALWAYS DROP YOUR COMMENT(S) AND SUGGESTION(S) IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW. THANKS FOR VISITING. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/jtownonline

No comments:

Post a Comment