Sunday 25 September 2016

My S3X Life with my Neighbour's Daughter (EPISODE 2)



 
I looked up at her to see mischief glinting in her eyes. I knew what she wanted.  I gave a deep sigh and smiled up at her.
She took off her purple gown and black bomb short, then took off her bra. My eyes followed her intently as she did. I then moved and wrap my hands around her waist and brought my mouth on her B@.0bs.

As I place my mouth on her Nipples, my mouth which caused her Nipple to harden almost immediately. I then move my tongue and grazed  gently on her areola. I felt a little bit of electricity buzz through me.

I did not expect to enjoy her nipple in my mouth, but I was really starting to. I turned to give the other boob some attention while I continued stroking the former Nipple.
She tightened her thighs together as she felt arousal coursed by my touch. I licked and teased her B@.0bs until I could feel her panties get wet with my other hand.
This was happening in my sitting room so I pointed at a door opposite us, “there is the bedroom, go in there and wait for me.” She felt disappointed that my mouth had moved away from her nipples but she did as she was told.
As she enter the room, from the way she was looking around I guessed she was surprise that my room was well arranged. As I was about entering the room, I saw as she drew up her knees, she began to feel and touch her Pussy.
As I entered the room, she was completely naked. I came and settled between her legs and I put one boob in my mouth again.
She moaned, as my warm tongue, this time, tickled her nipples. She bit her lips and enjoyed the sensation.
..
My hand was lightly pinching the other nipple and she was so desperate for my dick that I could see that in her eyes. She began to grind up against me.
“Hmmm….yeah…” She moaned louder, hoping I will put her out of her misery. When I had had enough, I used my hard dick to slide into her wet Pussy. Immediately I penetrated and it felt like I was in another planet. I can feel my heart beat increase.
She moved up to meet my thrust as I gently F**.Cked her. I was so gentle her. She urged me to F**.Ck her hard but I kept torturing her with my gentle strokes.
She moved up against me desperately, wanting me to F**.Ck her rougher. I took my time sliding in and out of her wet Pussy. I used the head of my dick to tease her. It was from this torturously slow pace that, in no time at all, I ...... TO BE CONTINUED....

 DON'T FORGET TO ALWAYS DROP YOUR COMMENT(S) AND SUGGESTION(S) IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW. THANKS FOR VISITING. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/jtownonline

2 comments: