Thursday 27 October 2016

"I just Found out my Dad is Gay"-- Boy Cries out..


Good evening Jtownonline Media..
Good evening blog readers my name is Clem and I am writing from Kaduna State.
I have an issue  that I have been battling with since the day I found out.
When it comes to Issues of homosexuality, I am always at the forefront of criticizing and condemning lesbians and most especially gays. I once spoke at an event against homosexuality in my school. This is to tell you how much I detest Lesbianism and gay-ism. This practice is alien to us as Africans and especially as a Nigerians. It also goes against Gods plan for the human race.


For ones, I never suspected that any of my relative is gay not until recently that I just found out that my dad is gay. My dad didn't come out to tell his family that is gay but I found out on my own when I caught him in the act with his childhood friend Mr Kay in our house. This incident has affected my relationship with my father. He pleaded with me not to tell my mum that he was going to tell her himself.
This is over 2 months now and each time I ask him if he has told her about his sexuality he begs for more time. The issue  now is that I am running out of patient and I don't know if I should tell my mum or I should still give him time.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE..
Please kindly drop your advise in the "Post Your Comment" section below..


DO YOU HAVE ANY STORY THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE? OR YOU WANT YOUR OPINION ON ANY GIVEN ISSUE TO BE HEARD? YOU CAN SEND YOUR STORIES TO US VIA jtownonline2016@gmail.com..


DON'T FORGET TO ALWAYS DROP YOUR COMMENT(S) AND SUGGESTION(S) IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW. THANKS FOR VISITING. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/jtownonline

No comments:

Post a Comment