Thursday 17 November 2016

My S3X Life with my Neighbour's Daughter (EPISODE 3)



….. It was from this torturously slow pace that, in no time at all, I climaxed into her. I was kind disappointed in myself because I didn’t actually enjoy the sex the way I wanted to. I felt for her because she didn’t achieve orgasm.
When I was pleading with her immediately my phone rang immediately I woke up behold it was a dream. As I woke from this lovely and sweet dream of mine I realize that my boxer was covered in my sperm. I had to go into the bath room to wash myself up and get ready for evening football training.



On my way to the pitch, as I approached Mama Blessing’s Store I met Mercy heading towards her house and we greeted and she asked me if I will be coming back home anytime soon that she will be coming around to fetch water for her Mum. I replied saying I will be back immediately after training. While she was talking, I was only looking at her Boobs how firm it was standing in her Bra and how pointed her nipples was. I was imagining holding and sucking her boobs. She asked if I heard what she said and I said yes. Before walking away, she said to me that it is just a matter of time! I tried to find out from her what she meant by “it is a matter of time” all she did was to smile and walk away. I stood and looked at her as she walks and shake her ASS my dick erected trying to force it way out of my trouser. Now the desire to fuck her and fuck her very hard grew stronger.
While on the pitch, I sighted Mercy and immediately I lost interest in the game and I faked an injury and my Coach said I should go home. I was very happy to leave the pitch immediately I was substituted. Mercy walked me home and when we got to my gate, she went back to her house to get her bucket and water cans.
I immediately, went into the bath room to have a shower and get ready for anything that will be coming my way. While still in the bath room, I heard a knock on my door and I told the person to wait that I am taking my bath. Mercy didn’t say a word she came straight to my room and to my bath room. She opened the door gently and asked if she should join me, I smiled and said yes.
She walked up to me and grabbed and slowly she caressed my DICK until I achieved full erection. She knelt down and put my DICK into her mouth and gently she gave me a sweet BLOW JOB. I felt like I was in another planet and after the BJ she undressed and behold she was not putting on pant or Bra. I grabbed her breast and…….. 
...... Watch for what happened Next...TO BE CONTINUED....
Your Comment will let us know if we are going to continue the story. Please tell us what you think about the story...  

DON'T FORGET TO ALWAYS DROP YOUR COMMENT(S) AND SUGGESTION(S) IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW. THANKS FOR VISITING. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/jtownonline

No comments:

Post a Comment