Friday 8 December 2017

‘ I Stopped Obasanjo From Becoming MUGABE' Atiku Abubakar


Obasanjo and Mugabe
Abubakar said he was “largely frozen out in the second term” of the Obasanjo-Atiku tenure, claiming that Obasanjo wanted presidential tenure elongated beyond 10 years, risking having a Mugabe in Nigeria.

“I regret that we had that disagreement with my boss. Some say I was disloyal, but I looked at the events in Zimbabwe recently, and it gives me confidence that I did the right thing fighting the attempts to elongate the presidential tenure beyond eight years.
“If I did not win that fight, do you think we would be having a discussion on young people getting into leadership today?”
DON'T FORGET TO ALWAYS DROP YOUR COMMENT(S) AND SUGGESTION(S) IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW. THANKS FOR VISITING.

No comments:

Post a Comment