Wednesday 5 October 2016

Story: The Reverend. (+18)

I looked down to see the Reverend looking at me as if he was in a trance.
When the Reverend came to our town to pay our church a visit, my husband, the lead pastor of our church, was chosen to host him for the night. This meant we had a guest in our house that I had to take care of.
That evening, when he came around, I went to greet him. He was sitting on the sofa with my husband, having a discussion when I entered. I asked him what he would like to eat and nodded when he made his choice.

I worked hard at preparing his dinner making sure it tasted good. I wanted to impress him. As I was serving the food, my husband informed me that he had to quickly visit his friend and fellow pastor down the street concerning the preparation for the Reverend.
As the Reverend ate, I sat in the living room to keep him company.
“I heard that as a Reverend, people come to you to confess their sins all the time,” I asked.
“Yes, they do.”
“Interesting. You must know a lot of secrets. What kinds of things do they reveal?”
“All kinds. You know I cannot divulge them.”
I bit my bottom lip as I thought. I had my own secret weighing down heavily on me and I wondered what he would think of it. Would he be shocked? Or had he heard many like mine before so it would not be a big deal?
I sighed as he watched me. He seemed to suspect something was going on. I hurriedly cleared my expression and got up to leave.
Later that night, I sat up in bed as my husband slept. I have not been able to sleep for weeks now since I did the thing I did. I got up from the bed and knocked gently at the guest room door, hoping our guest was still awake.
“Come in,” he said.
I closed the door behind me after I entered. He was sitting on his bed, dressed in his pyjamas.
“I hope I did not wake you.”
“No, my sister, you did not.”
I stood near the door, unsure.
“You seem to have something on your mind. Come in and talk to me.”
I went to sit by him. I could not believe I was about to do this but I so badly needed to let go of this burden.
“Reverend, I am so sorry to disturb. I just have so much on my mind.”
“Talk to me. I will listen.”
“Two months ago, I met someone, a young man. He was very kind to me. We started out as friends, but three weeks ago, we became something more. We slept together.”
“You had an affair?”
“Yes. And since then, we have made love multiple times. My husband was the only man I had ever been with until this guy. Now I cannot get enough. I keep saying I would stop but I keep going back.”
“Why can’t you stop?”
“To be honest. He is really big…ehm.. down there. Bigger than my husband and he satisfies me. I enjoy it too much.”
“Hmm..”
“Now, the thing is, I have started thinking of other men. I now know what S3@.x:’ should feel like and I am thinking of being with other men. I just don’t know how to stop these thoughts.”
“Yes, that sounds like a problem…”
“For instance, looking at you right now, I am thinking of you N@kkd. How you will feel…”
He cleared his throat and I added. “I am sorry Reverend. I just want to unburden myself.”
“Go on, my sister. Open up.”
“Okay. I am wishing I could take off your clothes now. I am imagining how your own Pen.!s will be. I am wondering if it will be big and how it will feel if it enters me.”
I saw him shift uncomfortably. My eyes went down to his groin and I could see that his erection was evident. He was probably not wearing underwear.
I reached my hand and tentatively moved it to rest on his d.!ck. I half hoped he would stop me because I really did not want to do what I was about to do.
“Dear Lord,” he said, as I gently pulled down the band of his trousers, exposing his d.!ck. It was big. I was glad.
“I… I don’t think…,” he started to say again.
“Don’t think!” I said, looking up at him and cutting him off.
I wrapped my fingers around his sick and glide them up and down, stroking him slowly. I bent over and licked the head of his C@.ck then ran down the entire length with my tongue.
I pushed him down so he laid on the bed before I continued. I liked the feel of his C@.ck sliding into my mouth.
My hand moved up and down his d.!ck, my lips meeting my fingers as my mouth went down and my hands came up. I then let my mouth go farther down the C@.ck, sucking it deep into my mouth, bobbing my head on him.
I wanted him now, I wanted to feel him cum inside me. I pulled up the nightdress I wore and settled on his d.!ck. I moaned lightly as his d.!ck moved through my wet Pu.$$y. I began to move up and down. I looked down to see the Reverend looking at me as if he was in a trance. I continued rocking against him. He brought his hands and wrapped them around my waist as I bounced up and down on him.
I felt him nearing climax as he began to pant, sweat dripping down his face. I squatted on his d.!ck and bounced even harder until he forcefully pushed up his hips, held me in place and spilled his seed into me.
After a few minutes, I sat up on the bed and he did the same.
“I feel better talking to you,” I said to him.
“You do?”
I smiled at him. “Oh yes. I will never forget this,” I said as I got up and left to return to my husband’s side in bed.
DON'T FORGET TO ALWAYS DROP YOUR COMMENT(S) AND SUGGESTION(S) IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW. THANKS FOR VISITING. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/jtownonline

No comments:

Post a Comment